Ashland, The Henry Clay Estate–COVID-19 Response
At Ashland, the Henry Clay Estate, the safety and well-being of our staff, volunteers and guests is our highest priority. We have re-opened for public mansion tours and offer five tours a day, Tuesday-Saturday, and three tours on Sunday. Please see our Tours page under the Visit tab for more detailed information.
What Are We Doing?
- All full-time staff & volunteers have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Staff will wash their hands regularly and thoroughly throughout the day.
- Staff and volunteers will stay home if they are not feeling well, even if the symptoms are different from those associated with COVID-19.
What Can You Do?
- If you have been ill within the past 24 hours or you are not feeling well now, please do not stay on the Estate even if you are practicing social distancing. Please go home and take care of yourself.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, wear a face mask when taking a tour, interacting with others, or entering restrooms or buildings.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- If you haven’t done so already, pre-book your mansion tour for your immediate household. ***Walk up availability is NOT guaranteed.***